Monday, October 25, 2010

Project Review: Cherry's Diner

Various views of the finished untextured model for sale online.

The final model textured and rendered out[entrance].

A long shot view of the full Diner.

3/4 Front View of Cherry's 1940's Diner Model.


Cherry's Diner

Client: The Cimarron Group.
Art Director: Myself.
Project Date: Fall 2007

When I had down time running the 3D Department at The Cimarron Group from October 2003 to 2009, I set up a 3D Model sales business as a side income stream for the Division.

Above is a vintage 1940's Diner typical from the any city in the USA. I developed the diner based on photographs but ultimately designed my own version as a combination of a few styles. The model is a big seller for my prior employer even today and can be purchased via TurboSquid online. I was about one full day to design , build, and render out the model for sales.

Cheers, THOM

To buy this model online, you can view the model still posted by my prior employer here for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment