Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project Review Hellraiser Pitch Materials 2008 PART III More 3D Title Treatment Designs

A Logo for Hellraiser using the sub-surface -scatter material Wax, in the Final Render GI rendering software I use.

A triple stacked metal logo on a slick black floor.


 I re-used the font from the Sub-Surface look up top in this post, and added a second holding device to the design, it's a bit thinner behind it.


The dark volumetric Light Logo I regularly do for clients as they all seem to ask for one done this way.



Here is a shot with the logo cut into the body through the skin. This inspired the part they cut out look a bit more graphic posted already here.

Project Review
Hellraiser
Pitch Materials 2008 PART III
More 3D Title Treatment Designs

Client: N/A we were pitching a re-boot
Art Director: Calvin Sumler.
Project Date: June 2008-November 2008.

This is my third posting in a series of work I performed for a pitch to re-boot the franchise for Hellraiser back in 2008. 
Today my post is covering ore of the more than two dozen looks I created in 3D for the internal crit's, as this was a project' we did in our down time there, as it was not an official job. A little her and a little there , and I would work as I was free[ a whole lot there], so I was able to experiment with some fun looks.

As with the first post,  we did a few 'gorry' titles with cut flesh, since we are talking Hellraiser here, so we did some Red Band style logos that were all a bit creepy. I have more that I will post in a fourth posting in the future, so stay tuned.


You can view my first logo post here.
You can view the "Lamont " box I made here.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment