Monday, April 17, 2017

Project Review: The Cimarron Group-3D-Department Promotional Screens 2008


I did the animated splash screen for the Portrait-Promotional in-house HD monitors, that was re-purposed to the AV department for all our outgoing AV work.

 From selling generic 3D Models online, to iconic architecture for film, I also did 3D Architectural Visualizations, here Countrywide was highlighted.

 As a Graduate from Art Centers Transportation Design program, building 3D cars is a large part of what I did at The Cimarron Group.

 As an avid VW fan, building a 3D Herbie was a dream job. This asset was used in print and AV for the film Advertising campaign.

 3D-Logos are my 'bread-n-butter', so I created a screen to showcase some then current Images.

 I did a lot of 3D-Illustration work for the Film, Night at the Museum, this was a Project Specific Image I made for In-House Promotion.

 For our in-house Home-Entertainment Division, I did 3D-Illustration work for packaging various Star Wars Properties.

 A Project Specific Poster highlighting some of the 3D Design work I did for Superman Returns[ 2007].

Here is a Project Specific Promotional Image for the X-Men 3 Work I did.




Project Review
The Cimarron Group
3D-Department Promotional Screens 2008

Client: The Cimarron Group.
Art Direction: Thom Schillinger.
Project Date:Summer 2008.



In November 2003,I set up the 3D Design Department, in-house at The Cimarron Group, and provided 3D -Design, 3D-Illustration, and 3D-Animation services to the existing other 11 departments in-house at the Agency, and each department was asked to create some promotional images for the various HD monitors located throughout the company.

Each department was tasked with providing a set of images to display on the HD monitors that were rotated to portrait format, to emulate one of our main products,One-Sheets. My 3D Department was asked to provide specific work that the Owner wanted to showcase.

These Images provided our guests with a quick 'sketch' of what we offered via the 3D Design Department at The Cimarron Group.

Cheers, THOM

No comments:

Post a Comment